Why my logo has been rejected, Can you help me ?

Hi,

We have completed our review of “Blue Hawk Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Please tell me guys, why did this happen?

1 Like

hi indeed, i like it , though here is what i think and that may explain a possible rejection , in my view. U have globally s small problem of style, the style for modern logos is more likely to be made out of shapes being subtracted from others, using much the pathfinder. Here this looks more drawn and thus a bit less trendy. IN addition, the way the head is cut is strange and bringing , in a snowball effect to be confronted with another issue indeed. u have a bit trouble to imbricate the illustration and text parts, they are not exactly perfectly placed in both cases … this is a bit odd to have the eye being substrates from the shape and on the other and to have the beak not being … this is a bit difficult to understand what the blue line right next to the beak is , too …

1 Like

Hi, all of the things you have said are very important and valuable information, but I still do not think the logo is sufficient to be rejected.

Because I have been researching graphicriver for hours and found many errors in all newly added logos. I think they need to give some more detailed reason for a logo to be accepted.

Thank you very much for everything you said.

Your logo is very nice but I am not expert in graphicriver I don’t have idea why your logo was hard rejected. but he @n2n44 is my friend and he good teacher already help you for approved your logo, regards.

good logo :wink: I hope it will be accepted in the end

The next morning, Katelyn was dressed and had fed her children breakfast before Hayley had even awakened. Hayley padded into the kitchen sometime after 11 am. Her hair was mussed and she wore jeans shorts and a thin white tee shirt with no bra. She avoided eye contact with Katelyn who was sitting at the kitchen table trying to put some limbs back on an action figure. The children were playing in the family room and were relatively quiet, but their young voices echoed through Hayley’s aching head. The hung-over blonde poured herself a cup of black coffee and stood at the counter to take a sip.

Katelyn stood up, and Hayley stared into the dark liquid in her mug. She didn’t look up as Katelyn walked out of the room to hand her sons their toy, but the blonde looked up when Katelyn quietly reentered the kitchen and their eyes met.

Hayley could feel her face flushing hotly and she stammered, “Listen, Katelyn, I, I’m really sorry about…about last night. I had too much to drink and was out too late and…And I’m sorry about how I acted when you came to my room.” She looked back down into her mug.

“Don’t worry,” Katelyn replied. “Everyone ends up drinking too much at some time, and as for what you did when I was in your room…I didn’t mind that at all.”

“You didn’t?” Hayley could hardly believe what she was hearing, and she felt light-headed, but in a good way, almost relieving her throbbing headache.

Katelyn didn’t answer but said simply, “You need to go lie down and sleep this off. Don’t worry about the kids today. Just go lie down, and I hope you feel better when you get up.”

She peered into Hayley’s aqua eyes and a new understanding seemed to pass between them. Hayley just said a quiet thank you and was about to leave the room when Katelyn asked, “You were out so late last night, I um, just wanted to know if you uh, if you slept with your old boyfriend?”

There, I said it, Katelyn told herself. She didn’t know why, but for some reason she just needed to know what Hayley had to say about her date, and she couldn’t let her know about peeking at her dripping crotch.

Hayley’s cheeks colored slightly. “I slept with him, and I’m sorry I did. It wasn’t that great, but we both had too much to drink, and he came on to me when we went back to his place. I was horny because I hadn’t had sx in a long time, but it just wasn’t that good with him. I would’ve much rather…” but Hayley didn’t finish her sentence, and Katelyn could only guess what she was going to say as she watched the sxy blonde retreat back to her bedroom.

Katelyn sat down on the sofa and mulled over what had just happened. She had surprised herself by saying what she had, but she knew on some level that she was accepting what she was feeling for Hayley, and she had wanted the younger woman to know. She also felt tremendously relieved by what Hayley had said about sleeping with her ex-boyfriend.

That afternoon, Katelyn swam with her children and then stepped into the shower while they were napping. When she strolled back into her bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, she noticed the light on her answering machine was blinking. The message was from Mike, telling her he would be another week because he had learned of some potential new clients in Vale and Boulder who he was going to see. He said he would be playing golf and going out to dinner that night and would try to call again on Sunday afternoon. Katelyn listened to her husband’s voice on the machine, and suddenly she felt lonelier in her marriage than she ever had. Mike was almost leading a separate life most of the time. It had gotten worse recently as he had begun to travel more extensively and for longer periods. Katelyn was now feeling alone and desperate for attention.

Chapter Nine

That evening after the children were asleep, Katelyn sat on her sofa drinking wine. She had remained in a somber mood after hearing Mike’s message, and she knew she felt like everyone had a life besides herself. She was still agitated about Hayley having a date, and especially one that had included ex. The lonely mother of three was hoping a few glasses of wine would help numb her pain. She had put on a silky, sxy black negligee, almost to send Mike a silent message about what he was missing at home.

Yes @n2n44 gave me very useful information from their point of view, but when you look at the recently approved logos in graphicriver, I think mine is as good as them. Because this is the case, I think they should give me a more detailed reason for the logo to be rejected.

I do not know what rules I will design for Graphicriver to approve my logos. I think they should be clearer.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I think I have to give up this logo and design it for other logos.

hey buddy , well i identify what u are saying but u should not try to focus on other people’s things … this is not the point, it may only bring u anger or frustration to o just this and u should try to focus on what u may have done the wrong way instead , because at least this may help u in the longer run to take your game even more to the next level , anyway , i tried to help u with how i feel could have been improved, if u have enough clues to get to know what to do , just check the “solution” box , good work and good luck :slight_smile: