Why my logo get rejected ?

I have uploaded this logo for review but it is rejected. I don’t know why? Can you guys please help me to find errors with this one? Also can you please tell me how can I make approved my logo?

hi i see many reasons for this … first of all your item is not super adapted to marketplace purposed as sort of too detailed … here people will consider the logo in very small size and the problem is that in small size small details are either invisible or make the preview look bad without people manage to identify what the small elements are all about … the typo is too flat , too simple, not original or creative enough and as u have failed to bring a tagline , there are no variations, no font combinations, and in the end , no typo work at all , when here u , this is a centra l point, probably the most important of all no matter in which category u are posting … the idea of adding dividers under and above the text part is not a good idea, this is disconnecting the text and illustration parts , what u have emphasized even more with the chancing colors (the color of “cypher” being nowhere to be found otherwise). beside the imbrication of text and illustration is not ok. pls keep in mind also that a horizontal version is required as well …