Why my item was rejected

but your groups and layers are good

then whats wrong with it !!

only your typography is wrong

hmmmmm… okay i will make it bigger - thanks for your help

1 Like

lucky :slight_smile: regards.

no indeed this is will add with something else to brin u to a hard rejection in my view

hi well for suggesting , here is what i am thinking buddy, u should fix the problem of size of the thing that Jerithemes mentioned but u should also fix the fact that this is hardly readable and that the text do not pop out if u wish. Maybe the position is not the best and maybe a bit too original for them here lol. Apart from this, maybe trying to use a bit more specific / less plain typo for the services would be welcome according to expectations here … i would have also like the thing a bit more if the colors were more matching with each other i know that this is helping to differenciate but for me harmony and logics of colors are important, it has tomato sense if u ask me and that maybe something to take into account , but this is just a personal thinking indeed :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback

@JeriThemes @n2n44

Now … i wanna make a deal with any of you

To fix and make my psd file ready to upload by changing whatever you want ( colors , typo , etc )

and after it will be accepted you will get 20% of the sales profit … what do you say??

Good :slight_smile:

So you accepted the deal?

Yes, but I can help you :slight_smile:

What do you mean…

See… problem my english not good, sometimes I not understand english :frowning:

Its okay… i understand you

1 Like

Now… @JeriThemes you have the psd - change what you want and re-sent it to me via email

I am waiting you

1 Like

Not accepted If I change .psd but do you want I can make new pricing for accepted sell?

I cant understandt your deal :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, see you, I can make new design .psd for accepted your sell, do you understand me?

No i did not understand