Why my item hardreject even all the wordpress coding standard followed

Hello,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Product Subtitle for WooCommerce” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help in the form of tutorials on Envato Tuts+.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

https://spiderwares.com/wcproductsubtitle/wp-admin/

here is my demo site can somebody please help me here

Thanks

@spiderwares
You don’t need to share login details as it’s not safe to be shared in public, you should remove it.

Hi thanks for the reply ,…removed that user
Have you any idea why envanto rejected? Even all the standards followed

Is it the “fixed/sticky” header? I can’t seem to understand what your plugin offers. Looks generic.

Hi,

Thanks for the response

Basically it is a small plugin to add a product subtitles can you please open a shop page and single product page.

Plugin will display subtitles in shop, cart, checkout, single product and order emails

There’re free plugins that works the same ( ACF )
Why someone should pay for a feature that comes for free? Find a better idea.

1 Like

Hello,
ACF can add field in backend to display frontend you have to do the code and i have build the plugin in a way so everywhere it will include the product subtitle for e.g. order email, mini cart …checkout and so on…

I just want to know why they have hard reject even if all the coding standard are followed

The feature is not enough to be sold as “premium” item as you could use HTML with WordPress title

I think you not understand what the product exactly offer
let me share the similar item which is already in envato

and our product is better then this one

It doesn’t seem why your product is better as if there’s already a similar item and I’m not sure what kind of features you’re offering.

My suggestion would be to find something that doesn’t exist on the marketplace instead of creating a new version of the existed items.

Thanks for the review and time i don’t think so the reason of rejection

this happen to me as well on my ECOMMERCE website