why my item got hard rejected?

actually i don’t know what can be wrong with my item. is there anyone who wants to help me with this? I’ll be grateful to you.

Looks nice, but perhaps way too simple. Take away the photo and you don’t have much. It’s very flat, and has no interesting shapes or colours.

It might be passable if it was something simple that a business specifically asked you to do, but it doesn’t really work for a marketplace where customers browse through hundreds of designs to find one that stands out.

1 Like

The overall style is way to simple and unattractive. Also you have a big issue on days columns spacing and general aligments

1 Like

hi indeed , ifs ask me this would be way faster to tell u what is ok rather than what is not … sorry to say just this but i prefer being honest and telling u the ugly truth … this is the way u can improve out of working what is not ok indeed …

1- global style / lack of graphic design
the style is too simple and this basically means that there is almost no graphic design at all … and thus no originality either … which amounts to saying that they must have tons of look alike things that had been accepted years ago … but now standards have raised and what could make it then cannot do anymore now … when we put two on two together the whole graphic design consists in the picture … way not enough actually …

2- typo
honestly apart from being too thin, this is neither exceptional looking nor very original about it …

3- small commercial value …
this is related to 1) think about it honestly … why would anyone buy such a thing? when anybody who knows tools a bit could do the same in a few minutes? people will opt for doing or redoing it rather than buying, as they will not save time out of buying …

4- flat icons
this is one of the things that could bring a bit more graphic design to the table but in the end , this is just a flat thing that u added , nothing else, no additional value … they look like photoshop preset that are seen everywhere , they are not valued nor are they outstanding,

5- alignment
this is not properly executed

6- spacing
this is not convincing enough yet , this requires more work

7- hierarchy of information is strange , why making days prevail over numbers? why making days bigger than the name of the month ?and so on and so forth , well all this makes the calendar look not professional enough at this stage … this is the only thing that we can be sure of …

Lol Nico…You and you’re honesty…You ruined this author ambitions:)

that was definitely not the goal, buddy, as u know … (because u are starting to get to know me i guess) however , i’d better tell people the ugly truth and help them more efficiently by making them realize how hard this is be where the big dogs play rather than trying to imagine that they can submit all kind of things and that this place is a “get-rich-quick” place, which is everything but true indeed … Nowadays, all kind of very good authors and very experienced designers have a lot of rejections with good items, so the things that are showing a lot of flaws in the first place are just having no chance to go through … i want them to realize that here u have to earn your stripes, pay your dues, go through tears, sweat and blood so that u can ultimately manage to get a bit of a reward … if they think any other way they will be strongly disappointed and making them believe that what they think is true is not a favor in my view because it will just make them spend a lot of times to create a lot of things that are not going to make it in anyway until they are just broken out of despair …