Why my Flyer was rejected?

Hello, good afternoon, I have just re-uploaded a project but unfortunately, it was rejected, they tell me that they do not meet the quality standards, they could advise me on what was wrong this time. Thank you

hi first all , judging by te colors , i am almost sure that u did not use cmyk colors and this is meant to be a print template, so there is a problem , if i am correct. Second of all, u did not manage to generate harmony between both part of the central titles and they look not matching this far. Then, i tend to believe that the font combinations that u have here are not the best ones and that this also prevented u from creating more harmony. The header text is not properly placed as not aligned properly indeed. the font combination for the square looks cool if u ask me though the square itself seems a bit too plain , trying to put some effect inside would have created more relief in my view. “sunset in the city” is quite small and not arranged according to the fact that u seemed to use this as a slogan or subtitle and this is somehow deteriorating the hierarchy of information that u set otherwise. For the global footer u need to have equal distance and spacing between each line rather than a 1-1-2 kind of a disposition. The global style is still a bit simple otherwise, having a bit more work on both the back background and the footer parts would help u to get to the next level according to me …