why my flyer is rejected???

why my flyer is rejected???
This flyer is design by Adobe Illustrator

1 Like

It is beautiful, but the paper is too high

? what are u talking about? lol i did not get it …

hi u have a variety of alignment or disposition issues … the spacing is not the same between elements … plus this is not the same in the lower part between the left and right sides and this is having an impact on the harmony of the document and the way it looks …
globally the typo is too flat , clean but lacking originality, impact and combinations , it looks sort of monolithic …
the upper stripe is too thin and there is no space enough for the logo to breath … besides talking about the logo , think about it , this is the brand , ie one of things to sell … it should pop out , it should be given a priority situation / importance …and this is not what happens here … not to mention that i would personally recommend that invest some time to create a decent fake logo so that it makes your item look better rather than making it look less attractive …

I am talking about the height of the design on the floor It seems you did not see it or you need to understand English well if you allow speaking in a decent way

lol and maybe u need brain implant in your case … who cares how high is the paper anyway … besides it would not hard rejected for this and if u were knowing what u are talking about u would know that … u see talking trash in not difficult , hein!