Why my Flyer get hard rejection? Please suggest me.

hi wow buddy the model is really scaring to say the least , sorry there is nothing against u and your work but the model is really not a good choice and i would like u to understand about this … Plus the hierarchy of information is not super convincing to say the least … think about it , the club name is probably one of the things that the potential buyer or customer would like to value the most with the eve name indeed and here this is quite small , not popping out or anything … the typo is quite common otherwise u would need in particular more variations and combinations. Still about texts some lines are too crammed as the space between letters is too small there is not breathing and no valuing of these texts as such , even if they are secondary … i would recommend to “break the block effect” in the foote by turning the last line in yellow color to either echo the word “night” and also to value a bit the website. The date block seems misplaced according to me , otherwise , too close from the left edge in particular …

1 Like