Why my first Calendars got rejected

Hello,

My first entry got rejected. Unfortunately without waiting for review of first item I uploaded second entry as well. Both of which got rejected. I created Calendar one psd and one INDD. I made it look professional and took care about the size and provided proper bleed and crop marks as well. Well organized layer with smart object of images.
In spite of all my efforts my entries got rejected.
How am I supposed to correct myself when there is no reason stated? “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Calendar 2018” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again." What am I to understand just by this statement?

PSD

INDD

Please Help I was expecting a lot from this design

Bad colors, bad composition, bad typography, bad fonts, bad graphic elements, bad sizes of graphic elements. So this calendar looks very old and boring. I saw similar design in 2004.
«I made it look professional» Sorry, but it’s not. I recommend you leave this items, and start to created something new. Explore a popular items on graphicriver to understand what is popular design today. Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

Totally outdated design. You will never get approved with this one. Do a research first in order to learn what is the 2018 style in design. Also learn the basics and design rules.

Check here some fresh ideas https://www.pinterest.com/explore/calendar-design/