Why my earn zero from envato affiliate program?

Hello, I have an envato affiliate account. Here i promoting themeforest products using my websites. Each day 5-20 visitors are click those links but i did not get any commission…

I that case what is my problem?
Thanks

Hi

Please make sure you updated all your old legacy links to new Impact links. Because impact links will work for affiliate referral (Creating links on Impact (video)). please noted: you will earn commission on any first purchase(from their account) you refer.

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. Yes i do same as you show in you video link. But it’s not work i can not get any commission. I was purchases a item for test using another account and did not get commission from there. Is that work?

Thanks

Hi

As far I know your referral customer have to registered when will go with your referral link and also have to purchase item. If Your referral customer already registered then you will get commission in the case of it is their first purchase mean you will get commission only for the first purchase (as many items they will purchase in the first checkout). If you still not clear I would recommend please contact with Envato Market Affiliates Team contact@partnerships.envato.com

Thanks