Why my business card was rejeccted?

You have to work on your product quality. This design style is old & too familiar.

Thank you, but please do not agree with you because looking at new collections of business cards the design is not more unique

My advice for you. Get out of here. I know one site there are no rejects you sell everything you want.

Hi and what kind of site are we talking about?

Creative

Market

First you have to submit an application to even start selling there, and they are pretty strict.

yes, but it once

Right, but it should be known they have much higher standards than they do here, and even though there is no individual item review process, I’m pretty sure they reserve the right to remove items that do not meet their standards. It is NOT any easier place to sell on by any means, though I do like some of their policies and the overall feel of the marketplace.

Nevertheless, this is a very risky topic and even one that I think is forbidden here on the forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread got locked or unlisted soon.

For what they will block we are discussing in this topic about refusal

I’m talking about what @di_pluzhnikova was talking about.

I understand what you are talking about but we do not contradict the rules of the forum do not worry

Yes,you right. Messages with the name of this site are blocked. But I don’t care.

Don’t worry

Threads get shut down all the time when discussing that topic.

Can you help me
My business card has been rejected again, please look at my new topic.

yeah super suggestion lol he will be heavily stolen there and will get very ridiculous money and in addition, if he complains he will get banned lol heaven on earth in other words lol oh yeah not to forget that he may not even be able to join in the first place … not to mention that selection is as impressive as here LOL