Why it's too far of standarts?

Hi guys :slight_smile:

I just submitted this script (http://translate.exmad.com/) to codecanyon, but they said me it’s too far of standarts. I don’t think that, can you give me some ideas?

Thanks

Hello,

Right away, I’d have to say there are a lot of styling issues with it (in Chrome and Firefox at least).

Though perhaps maybe due to a translation barrier, you interrupted their response incorrectly?

“They said me it’s too far of standarts” - This doesn’t make sense at all. Why not copy-paste their message?

• It was really hard for me to figure out how it works.
  • Full of bugs and errors (see the GIF). I’d say hundreds of visible bugs.
  • I could be missing something or maybe I couldn’t understand the purpose behind it, but I feel like it’s just Google’s translator but in different layout. It returns exactly the same word that Google’s translator returns.

Message from them: Well, this is awkward…
Hi Jozef,

Thank you for your submission. We really appreciate that you chose CodeCanyon to sell your work.

Unfortunately, after reviewing your item ‘ExMad - Translator’ we found that it’s too far off the standards we require, so you’ll be unable to submit it again.

But we do want to help you meet our submission requirements with your next item! Check to see if the reviewer has left any feedback here, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft, and see what you can come up with next time. :slight_smile:

Good Luck!
Envato Market Team

Hi.

Thanks for helping me :slight_smile: Can you try it now? I didn’t got any of these graphics bugs or translate bugs from my side.

Thanks again

Much better now. Yet the latter bug I mentioned still exists.

Is that multi-language selection (as you can see in the GIF below) a bug or a feature? It’s a bug, isn’t it?

I noticed that the latter bug I mentioned in my previous post doesn’t appear again by just refreshing the page, I had to open it in incognito window to see it again.

Now it should be okey. I had an logicall error

Seems pretty good now in terms of UI. I can still see some errors, like it returns slightly different meaning if I start new line, and sometimes it gets stuck so I need to remove the last character and rewrite it. Just focus on that area.

Good luck!

Thanks for helping man :slight_smile: