Why is this song rejected ???

They told > it was determined that this item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

For this reason, we won’t be able to approve this submission, regrettably.

What do you think?

Yes, they are correct. This track is below general AJ standard.

I think the tune is pretty good, but not a massive fan of the instruments. The main melody sounds too high pitched and like those instruments they used to use in the middle ages, some dude sat in the corner of a throne room, strumming away on his little stringed thing. Is it a Lyre maybe? Like a mini portable harp with more of a rounded shape. Might be better down an octave or two and with more of a piano or guitar sound.

Apart from that, the drums/bass sound a bit unnatural… but I think it’s a pretty decent track. Could work.

Im very new here and know practically nothing about how things work here, but that track seems fine to me. The reasons given by SpaceStockFootage are mainly stylistic. It just seems weird to me that tracks get rejected / accepted based on some stylistic reason. Maybe some customer wants that middle age type feeling. I know that SpaceStockFootage just gave one persons view and is not a reviewer himself (I think), but it seems to me that stylistic reasons are a major criterion for potential rejection.