Why is this not acceptable?

@narsuk
it’s html? please show us your demo preview online because we can give you best feedback, thank you!

1 Like

html

at the moment I can’t send a link

1 Like

Ok I understand.

1 Like

@JeriTeam @charlie4282
can you help me?

1 Like

Not until you can provide a working link again.

It’s not possible to provide proper feedback on a coded product, based on an animated movie.

Given you cannot resubmit without the working demo, I would prioritise that. It’s not a big or difficult job.

2 Likes

Based on the screenshots alone, this is very far from required standards. Typography and spacing are very weak. The whole concept is extremely simplistic. There is absolutely nothing there which can’t be already found in freebie items in much higher quality. Take a very good look at recently approved bestseller items in site templates category to see what is expected from you if you want to sell here, because again, what you have now is not even a freebie level of quality.

2 Likes

@LSVRthemes
If I fix design errors,
Will it be acceptable?

It is not about some design errors, the whole design is not good enough. You need completely new concept with MUCH better execution. And you won’t create such design without a lot of practice and experience. You are simply not ready for ThemeForest yet. Go learn and practice more and try again in the future. It won’t happen overnight, nor in a month.

2 Likes

You can create all new design psd or html but you can see other example in themeforest approved but you don’t can copy design but only give for ideas some… good luck, regards.

1 Like

@JeriTeam @LSVRthemes @charlie4282 @Th3s

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello

You can balance the distance, they’re so messed up. I think you should balance the distance between blocks and items consistently.

the design is not interesting too, I recommend hiring a designer

Good luck with your project

Greetings

1 Like

Thank you so much