Why is my project rejected for no reason?

Hello,

I have been trying to submit my project since then but I am not receiving this message, which does not give me any indication of what I need to change before resubmitting it

“Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “NivLink - Shortener Link and cloacking” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Here is the link to my application

link: http://nivlink.com
Login: admin@nivlink.com
Password: admin

Can you please tell me what’s wrong?

Rejections like that are often due to a number of reasons, such as poor overall quality, low marketability, various design mistakes, lack of originality, etc.

Unfortunately in this case I can’t be of much help since I don’t deal with code. In general though you should always make sure your items look and work at a very high standard, and if there’s an existing item similar to yours, then you should make sure yours is much better in every way.

Hello,

thank you for your intention in relation to my problem, if someone can give me his opinion, it would allow me to move forward on this project.