Why is my item being rejected?

hello .
I have translated some Perfex CRM modules
I tried to add it more than once and it was rejected
It has been approved by programmed companies
I have a translation of a Perfex CRM into the Arabic language that has been on envato for a year without any problems, and we support our customers in an excellent way, so why does he refuse to add another translation

Hello! It sounds like you have been having trouble getting a new translation of Perfex CRM modules approved for submission. It’s possible that the rejection could be due to a variety of factors, including issues with the translation quality, formatting, or compatibility with the latest version of Perfex CRM.

If the translation has been approved by other companies and has been available on Envato for a year without any issues, it may be worth reaching out to the support team at Envato for more information on why your new translation is being rejected. They may be able to provide you with specific feedback on the issues that are causing the rejection and help you to address them so that your translation can be approved.

In the meantime, it may be helpful to review the submission guidelines and ensure that your translation meets all of the requirements. Additionally, you could consider reaching out to other developers who have had success with submitting translations to Perfex CRM to see if they have any tips or suggestions for getting your translation approved.

May be you not follow the terms and conditions?