Why is my HTML template rejected?

Hi everyone,

I submitted my HTML5 template on ThemeForest but my item wasn’t approved. I have no idea why…

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Please take a look at my template here: Ecuda - Education & Online Courses HTML Template

Thanks in advance.

Please see the below review message.

Hi NewTemplate,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Ecuda - Education & Online Courses HTML Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help in the form of tutorials on Envato Tuts+.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

@RoyelTheme

To me it looks pretty decent, but there are many similar looking templates on the marketplace like your own one, and this may have simply been the reason for the rejection. Personally myself I like the theme, but I’m not the reviewer who has seen it or replied to you.

This topic may help you: