Why I got hard rejected with this item?

Please, see by looking your best and give me a suggestion. Where was I need to improve before uploading graphicriver market.

Thanks

1. Summer camp theme not coming out properly
  2. Very busy
  3. Elements treatment is not upto mark
  4. Such flyers style are tons here
  5. Be creative to get something new

Thanks

Okay, thank for your comment

hi brij i disagree with u , this is original not there is a lof of other things to say , in my view …

1 Like

hi there are a collection of things to change, fix or improve
indeed , here are the point
1- typo
globally this is rather clean but this is also rather flat to say the least and , in a snowball effect , this bring u to face further troubles indeed …
2- hierarchy
well there are some size differences in what u have but all is too flat , this is for a good deal due to the lack of variations, font combos and originality but not only, as there is also a rather lack of contrast and ways to value texts …
3- contrast
this is mainly for the green bullet text …
white on green is not super visible, nor outstanding and this is breaking the hierarchy apart from not being super readable instantly …
4- choking feeling
indeed the bottom line is that the lower section of the flyer is super compact and that this is not easy to read not really attracting eyes in the end … this gets even worse when u insert texts in small and repetitive bullets in which the text is taking a good deal of the available space …
5- shadowing
for me some shadows are lacking here and there and they are missing so that your item looks better and more realistic
6- logo
think in terms of branding, if the logo is well positioned, this is also super small and there is not much possibility to increase if sufficiently unless having to push other elements, so that even if the item was accepted that a customer bought it, they would have to arrange some thing by themselves , but, if people buy they normally do not want too much to do things … they just want to edit basic elements to fit with their personal information and not move things to get to give their logo the right attention …
7- misbalance
according to the section of the flyer, areas are not all as busy even if both are rather busy to say the least , u still have a discrepancy between the top and bottom parts …

1 Like

You don’t need to disagree :)… I am expressing my observations.
If he improves it to something better not same looking stuff around would hit the nail.

i guess i can give my opinion , too lol :slight_smile: