Why I get hard rejection on my template?

Hello guys,

Today I got rejected by envato review team. This is my first template on themeforest. here you can find my template. I don’t know what is the exact reason for rejection. Can you please help me?

html template

Is it a template or a 6 steps form? if it is a form then you have to submit it in the correct category in codecanyon and if it is a template then I would like to say there is no alternative to know the Market standard first. Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to provide best UI, have to put some premium design. So don’t worry just spend some more times on the market to know the quality standard.

1 Like

You have form HTML than you can submit codecanyon but not themeforest sorry. Good Luck.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

1 Like

Ahh so this item is accidentally approved right?

Not really - it has about us page contact page, several variations of the main function (FYI this would be something you almost certainly will need to consider adding to yous to make it more premium) etc.

It’ is far more than just the form

1 Like

I think that you need more information form sections for example about, register, login, etc if you design as professional approved themeforest.

Sorry guys but, I’ve changed whole design and created about us page, still getting hard rejection. However, still it is not a soft rejection. I think this is not about design or something else. Difficult to understand why.