Why I get HARD REJECT ?

Please can somebody help me , I get hard reject , why ?

Theme url: http://lifeinsys.com/themeforest/appworldwordpress/#features

Regards

1 Like

One-level menu on the right side. Mouse-scroll is unwanted also.

1 Like

Nice design but I think that basic design mouse scroll and you need add more pages more information also need add blog posts is important maybe approved :slight_smile:

JeriTeam

I think the idea with iphone and holding hand is not so appealing. Maybe remove hand just keep iphone. But use another mockup. Fonts are outdated. Use modern fonts.

Moreover, for WordPress it’s a bit boring. Try to submit it to HTML templates category as HTML files.

1 Like

My html version of template approved but wordpress version no :frowning:
This is html version link: https://themeforest.net/item/appworld-responsive-app-landing-page/20923748

1 Like

but version html no same version wordpress design, wordpress is a design blog

If I understand right, now I must create design for blog pages to this theme , correct ?

1 Like

You can create blog and other pages

WP submissions must have a functioning blog. It is not optional.

1 Like

ok, what was the reviewer’s answer in hard-rejection? What was the reason?

This is message which I get`
Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thanks for hins. Now I will write with point what I need to change , please confirm if this enough?

1. remove scrolling effect
  2. change fonts
  3. remove iphone hand and set only iphone without hand
  4. create blog pages with design