Why I didn't receive reject mail?

Hello guys!
I’m newbee on videohive, but not on an audiojungle…and this is the first time, when I dont understand what going on? My uploads vanish from the queue, and I didn’t receive any rejects on mail…Am I alone in this problem?

Hi

If you not received email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

sometimes email from reviewer can go in spam, so need to check inbox and spam as well.

Thanks

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: But I have enabled notifications…So, I’ve just reupload my project, and…its gone, again, without any mail, aaaa, what I’m doing wrong?

Maybe someone from reviewers team will read that: Please, give me reason to make my works better!

Hi

already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload.

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks again, mgscoder, but they are not answering to my ticket 1675667. I know rules about resubmiting, but I didn’t receive reject yet

please wait they will review all open ticket one by one and can be some delay based on open ticket queue large volume. Thanks

1 Like

check your Hidden section.

In my opinion if you use gmail…check out your promotion tab. Because all i am receiving all the approval or rejection mails there only

Hi everybody. I also did not receive any email from the reviewer. I checked spam mail, v…v … blah blah … When I created the acc, I adjusted it correctly in the email notification settings on acc on audiojungel and there was no response for the result. Can someone tell me why?. Please help me how to receive notification of the results of my products… I was tired of waiting for more than 14 days. Thank you very much

1 Like