Why I bought a Wrong theme???

Dear Envato,

We want to buy the theme tinyfolio, which you can see at
http://totaltheme.wpengine.com/tinyfolio/

But after paid it for 41 dollars, the download was not the theme tinyfolio, it is a wrong one!!!

So would you please check it for me? We are so nervous for it.

Thanks.

Anhuai Yu, the President of EBC

Hello @Anhuai

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with a theme.

Is this the theme you bought on Themeforest: https://themeforest.net/item/total-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/6339019 ? If yes, then it is the correct one.

Tinyfolio is only one of this theme demos, to get your website looks like the tinyfolio link you mentioned, you’ll have to use the demo importer included in the theme, to import the settings and data. And then you website will look exactly like Tinyfolio.

The author @WPExplorer can help you more with this, you can also contact him in the theme comments section: https://themeforest.net/item/total-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/6339019/comments

All the best

Dear Hevada,

Many thanks for your response.

Any tutorial or post could guide us to install the theme correctly?

Best regards,

Anhuai Yu

@WPExplorer is one of the most experienced and highly respected authors on here so they have loads of useful videos and docs that support their items

Hi @Anhuai - you definitely bought the right theme, you just need to select the Tinyfolio demo to import that specific sample data.

Hopefully the video linked in the above comment from @charlie4282 helped but just in case here are some easy instructions. First, go to your Envato downloads page and choose the “installable wordpress file only” for the Total theme (sometime people try to install the “All theme files & documentation” which results in a missing stylesheet error). Install & activate the theme on your WordPress site. You should see a “Theme Panel” on the left-hand menu in your dashboard. Hover on it then click on the “Demo Importer.” From here you can select the Tinyfolio demo (or any of our other demos):

The importer will prompt you to install any required plugins as well as provide all of the same sample data you see on our live demo to help you get started. If you need any other assistance please us these instructions to open a ticket - we’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Dear @WPExplorer,

But how to Install & activate the theme on my WordPress site? We just start to use WordPress, which is on the Google Cloud, with WordPress Certified by Bitnami. Thanks,

Best regards,

Anhuai Yu

Assuming you have WordPress already installed, you would log into your WordPress website (usually at your-url . com/wp-admin) then use these instructions for how to install your theme. The guide has detaield instructions and a video guide, but you essentially go to Appearance > Themes > Add New and install the Total theme. Then you can access the demos to import.

I haven’t personally used WordPress on Google Cloud with Bitnami, but here is a link to their WordPress setup guide which has some helpful Bitnami specific tips when it comes to using WordPress via their platform.

Envato really accept this poor theme for 41 dollars. LUL

It is just one of over 40+ pre-made demos from one of the biggest selling themes on the marketplace.