Why, how, why?

there are instructions for printing, I understood tha. Tell me if you have instructions on working on the design. I think whether or not to turn on the design is only in your brain. you need to help improve,

1 Like
  • Forget about the cake menu, try something else.
  • Change your attitude. You asked for advice then reject all that you get.
  • You should use other items for inspiration and to learn what works, but you should not use them as comparisons to your rejected items.
  • If your item is rejected, spend some time figuring out what you did wrong and how you can improve for the next time, this includes getting advice from the forum. You do not have to agree with everything, but you should NOT constantly dismiss all advice and act like you did nothing wrong. Simply think on it for your next project then move on.
  • Rejections are normal and are a great opportunity to learn. I used to think my stuff was good years ago, but everything I submitted was rejected, I was angry, but it pushed me to improve with each new submission, now I haven’t had a rejection in about 6 or 7 years.
  • Finally, if you don’t know how to find your mistakes and improve your item on your own, then you likely need a lot more practice before trying to submit items to a premium marketplace.
4 Likes

Art isn’t equal to design and vise versa.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice, i am trying to find an enavto dictionary :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you all for the comments

1 Like

Try to understand how design works by learning it’s principles. From what I saw you just mimic the graphic design. Change your “monkey see, monkey do” approach.

1 Like

sorry i do not have nothing more to say on the subject indeed

1 Like

hi buddy , uh, so what?! as for me i think that this is much better to have this that those very empty minimalistic simple templates that can be made in 30 minutes that we see a lot in the marketplace indeed …

2 Likes

I have nothing against using many elements but in this case seams he cannot handle the hierarchy, typo and composition due the lack of understanding design rules.

1 Like

i agree that it takes a way to organize elements, whether this is a natural style or just a punctual style used for a single item and that it takes to handle thing properly , what is not that easy to do for al the people, of course

1 Like

Stop blabbering about design and some rules.
This item is great, i would buy it in instant. Who cares about typo and composition…
Do you think that people coming here to buy are all designers and knows some rules?
What is rule at all?Who defines them?
If something is good and beautiful and i like it, than i will but it, and 99% of people visiting envato. Who cares about some written rules that was made up from God knows who.
At the end, designers and artists are people who making rules and moving the boundaries. Maybe he invented new rule?
Keep up the good work man, this item is great, sell it somewhere else.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, you’re right, designers don’t really buy.
Envato from Mars thinks differently, the presence of monopoly is obvious here. Now I plan to open my own market.
3docean.net I uploaded 3 of my works here and they were all approved, then I found that sales here are very low. If the trade improves, the place will also be a fancy old lady. :laughing:
https://3docean.net/user/destroy_fx/portfolio

2 Likes

nice job 3docean congratulations!

1 Like

thanks, I uploaded after registration. 2 months ago :grin:
very easy

2 Likes

You are welcome!!!

but difficult sales 3docean, why you don’t can make a video for sell videohive.net?

1 Like

I will try
The performance is easy, the installation is difficult.

2 Likes

I understand u :slight_smile:

thank you so much.

1 Like

There are such templates ready in microsoft word program. 28 April 2020 What else is this? This is how design should work. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

@destroy_fx
Beside design rules and principle Envato market it’s about selling potential. That’s why the item above have 15 sales. It is not a design masterpiece but it’s simple and very easy to use for customers. You are new here and you are visible frustrated about your rejection. Selling here it’s tricky noways because of many reasons: the market is overcrowded, the competition is very high, Envato did many mistakes in the past, Envato Elements and now Covid on top of them. So if you want to earn decent selling digital design items you need to create smart items (with a high selling potential) and sell on multiple marketplaces. You are not the best or the worst designer in the world you just need to find your niche. And finally you need some luck.

1 Like

office queens do things like that, that “microsoft word” is not for me.