Why hard reject(quality standard)?

What is qualiry standard? What am I missing? Coding? Or is it design? Your feedback is important to me.
http://elsetea.com/Firez/index.html
Thanks.

I think rejected due to design.

-Slider text not clear.
-Several section is not good.

You should improve this theme, i think it will be good template

2 Likes

“Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.” Themeforest reviewer comment. How should I do a development.
Thanks.

There are lots of issue in design quality you need more work on design, try something as per trend.

1 Like

That means this design is bad? What is issue?

Just look at the current themes approved, look very very carefully, your design is far from what is should be.

My advice is to continue to improve your skills you will not get a theme like this approved.

1 Like

I suggest you to check some approved design, that will help you. You also have to create consistence design and also have to follow same design style in full theme.

1 Like

Thank you for suggestions :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’il try what he says. Plenty of earnings :slight_smile:

Hey

You did a good work but have some issues regarding color scheme gradient color is not good try another color and also used high quality images on screenshot section.
Your design is very basic and similar to another template try unique…

Best of luck

1 Like

Thank you so much. So do you think I should continue to develop this theme or create a new theme?

yes you can continue with this theme only change color and some section

1 Like

Thanks a lot for helping :slight_smile:

Welcome

Best of luck :wink:

1 Like

You need learning more for approved themeforest.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

1 Like

Your valuable suggestions were very important to me. Thank you very much for your interest. Plenty of earnings.

1 Like