Why Envato, WHY?? Help me.

I think this track is perfect, why rejected? Is the mix? The composition?

9 Likes

No. It’s the beer

2 Likes

:wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

1:57? Really man? Not even 2 minutes? $15 only for this masterpiece? It’s a pity… :cry:

2 Likes

:joy:
Like we say in Spain;
Lo breve y bueno, dos veces bueno. “Short and good, two times good”

2 Likes

Hahaha! I think it’s pretty wild! A bit like some Tom Waits instrumental in an alternate universe… mixed with a drunk street band. I like that. :smile::beer:

2 Likes

The violin is obviously influenced by Heroine from The Velvet Underground. :joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: What about my take on corporate? It start with a reverse, followed by mutes over the famous chord progression every bored editors and their cousins love to death. Does it miss something important? Should I submit the track as it is? Or maybe add some more beers? You can listen to it here: http://picosong.com/wf3Fh/

2 Likes

This is, of course, a very HARD REJECTED, i dont hear the Firebird palm muted guitar over there… :joy:

But you got potential!!!

2 Likes

You must be right. (I replaced the Firebird by my old Casio mute. I thought no one would notice. Ok, I’ll go work on it a bit more. I’ll post the second version here next year). Cheers! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it could fit perfect for Christmas, or… Halloween… :joy:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s the best corporate type track I ever heard :open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Sounds like it’s painfully off key, so unless that’s the point…
Personally, I like it. Maybe because you posted it at Soundcloud first?

1 Like

this is without a doubt the only reason this piece was rejected.

1 Like

This “hard rejected” got more views than my approved tracks… :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Wow!
it’s really a good track! :smiley: … the mix is perfect, the composition is usual but actually has very good points… the change in 1:10 is really great… makes me close my right eye (I have this condition since then) :D… I really loved the solo in 1:31… I broke my mouth in this point…
Well, I need to go to hospital right now… I feel really bad … lol
Good luck! :crazy_face:

1 Like

because gladiolus.It’s audiojungle!

Cool track :slight_smile: I like it. I think, this would be great for a very drunked wedding in some places in East Europe. I think your track would be approved if the reviewer would be from East Europe or from Russia. :slight_smile: For a reviewers from the West this track is too experimental (according the genre of this music). This music is good for such a films like a films of Emir Kusturica. Just try to find a right place for such experimental film music. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like