Why Envato Elements have no reference of Music with Videos

when we have subscribed envato elements then why dont they provide us the full content. As whenever i am donwoading a video for after effects lets for example a trailer then i have spend so much time to find the exact sound which they have used in the trailer and thats so time consuming. When subscibed elements then they showed that music will be provided but that comment was about the list of music tracks in Music section LOL now where should we find the tracks

Hi @tepr!

I agree with you that it would be hugely helpful both for customers and authors to provide links to the Audiojungle (or any other marketplace) items that were used in any Elements asset. However, a core part of the current strategy is precisely driving away customers from the markets to Elements while blocking the other way around so right now the platform simply doesn’t allows to direct-link Audiojungle in the Elements’ items descriptions.

My recommendation would be that you search the asset you found in Elements in Videohive and I’m pretty confident you’ll find all the music and sound effects properly linked there. If you still can’t, you can share a link to the item here and we’ll be happy to lend a hand.

Hope it helps!

2 Likes