Why do you think this music was rejected

Hello everyone, new to these forums, and I can notice how awesome they are!

I am not into music a lot, but, from time to time I make some projects and play around with notes and beats to make a piece of music on Fl Studio, and I made this track back in the end of 2014:

https://soundcloud.com/samelh/samuel-elh-you-are-special-original-mix

As I joined this marketplace, I noticed there’s AudioJungle, and thought why not trying my luck with the submission of the above track… I submitted, with a little very short description, and after 4 to 5 days, I got the rejection email, which states I shouldn’t submit this anymore…

This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.

It’s highly repetitive, the instruments/samples are very bland sounding, the track is has no structure, and little arrangement to it.

[quote=“elhardoum, post:1, topic:3223, full:true”]
I am not into music a lot [/quote]

You’ve gotta realise that on AJ you’re going up against people who are constantly writing and recording, and taking it rather seriously. For some authors, it’s a large part of their income.

It’s a great job, so my advice is, if you want to write for music libraries, you’ve got to give it your all and work really hard to get your tracks sounding as good as the best.

Thanks a lot, that was quite helpful. :grinning: I am not going to submit again until I reach that level.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

hi there, sorry i am not an expert for music and thus maybe i should not answer this thread but maybe this is also interesting to have an answer from a guy who only loves music … . For me the music is nice but there’s something a bit lasting and repetitive in the melody , i think that if could could have more variations at times in the music, then , the track would shift from nice to great , but once again, i am just loving music but have no technical competence for creating it, so i am not sure my opinion is valuable …