Why do we miss so many statistics?

Hey,

Just thought about something and it keeps coming back to me every time I go to my dashboard / analytics…

Why do we miss so many key statistics? I will just give a few examples:

• How many people downloaded the updates that we’re sending out
  • Heatmap of what the user looks at / clicks when in the presentation page
  • Conversion rates
  • How many people have X item in their basket vs how many people of those actually end up purchasing

and these are just of the top of my head. I know I forgot more essential ones but i still want to make this point.

I know Elite Authors have Google Analytics enabled but unfortunately those do not provide conversions, it doesn’t count how many conversions there are and other essential features. You can only see how many visits and what countries, what can you do with that?

It’s 2018 and the statistics never got updated ( for us, Authors at least ) and the fee prices only got higher. ( I’ve been here since 2011 )

I think that if we make this market we at least need some better organized and detailed statistics so that we can know what works, what does not.

Let me know in the comments if you ever felt this way and maybe we can generate some attention for Envato.

1 Like

Analytics for Elites do provide conversions, just enable ecommerce tracking or something similar in google analytics (not sure how it was called when I enabled it) and you’ll have it.

Will soon get to Elite and will check this again, I only saw this at a friend and it did not show any conversions. Thanks for your input!