Why do some AudioJungle authors succeed so quickly?

I think one of the most useful advice was from TitanSlayer. Copypaste copypasted track, create insane corporate “hit”, get into featured items and relax. One of the most detailed advice so far. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think there are 3 methods: the number, quality, uniqueness. Many successful authors use templates and write on 20-30 tracks per month. There is an inverse approach: write every track like the last, and put in 200% effort, but this is a risky path because music can be very good, but not usability. And finally the most interesting - to create their own trend, this most complicated and interesting way:)

In any case, self-development, training and persistence will yield results!

2 Likes

Slightly off topic but…

what happens in a few years time when there are a million ‘Inspirational’ tracks available :fearful:
and most of them are very good?

Everyone will start calling their tracks THE Inspirational.

4 Likes

It has already happened. It just lowers your probability to get a mega hit and luck plays even greater part regarding what the customers find and start buying because search helps less each passing day.

:smile: … yes probably, or ‘The Inspirational… something or other’.

Ha! If you all buy all my tracks at least once each…I’ll tell you the secret!

Lol :grinning:

2 Likes

Or better do it twise!

1 Like

This thread motivated me so much!! thanks guys.

Yes … this is a great thread! Thanks to you all!!!

A lot of interesting information! Thanks all authors who wrote about there experience and thoughts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you hit the nail on the head there! Good advice

Very nice reply ElevateAudio I totaaly agree with your point of view !!!

1 Like

What do you mean “forum visibility” ?
I never see successful authors hang on forums, (excepting you) maybe that’s the secret- avoid forums and do something… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is excellent idea for authors, who already achieved something, but for newcomers better to participate in discussions. I saw many examples of how active authors was featured. You decide.

1 Like

The market today demands independet and freelance workers to show some multitalent.
For us. both in and out AJ, it’s a triangle.

The creative side:
Realise this is not an artistic market, benchmark to find out what the clients find usable.
The technical side:
No more washing dishes or transit time without watching tutorials on producing and mixing.
The social network side:
Really really believe, somwhere deep in your heart, that somebody out there will actually see/care and click your links :wink:

Cheers to that last sentence! :grinning:

Quality and quantity. And then delete all the trash and leave beasts.

Ok, if an old track has not sold after several years, maybe it could be deleted to tighten up the portfolio… but then again you never know… it may sell one day :wink: