Why did this song get rejected?

Thanks for the complinebt,
It’s more of a hip-hop soul. (you have to know your audience, (A.J. may have not been it)
but in fairness to A.J. it may not have been my song, but I think I rushed the submission.
that can cause a reject.
Perfect example, I was very DUMB.
The song I uploaded had the watermark in it, which NOW I know, is USELESS TO THE BUYER.
LET ME EXPLAIN: some sites have you submit a rough form or watermark versions, then when
the buyer is interested, they contact you and you send a clean version, maybe edits too, if they request.
I am sorta New to A.J., I JOINED A YEAR AGO, but this is my first upload.

also, i’ve heard you can get rejected if the spelling has all caps in the title or all lowercase.
but the best advice they gave me was to hangout in the forum, and get advice on song submission.

I may be a semi-professional at what I do, but I’ve learned a lot about A.J. from these great helpers
in the forum in a few hours.

My advice, double check your submission.
I stand by my little constructive criticism on your song, by the way the audio quality was EXCELLENT.

Check this, not less than 3 minutes, after posting my reply on your post, I saw this on A.J.

I guess this song made it in A.J.:

I am not dogging the song, but this is so redundant, although it does have a little grove.
BUT, I really can not understand how this made it and yours did not.
maybe you have to catch A.J. in the right mood.

Soundcloud would be worth waiting to upload, cause many trust them, and you’d get a wider
audience.
personally I’d rather be doing this with my Band. I’m on bass.
(Yep, we see the old guy ROCKING OUT) LOL
WE WERE DOING A SOUND CHECK, BEFORE THE GIG.

peace friend.