Why competitions are not held in (envato)...!?

It would be good if, like three or four years ago, different competitions were held in (envato) competitions that use the best-selling items in (envato)The prize can be Increase credit (envato) be.
It is good that the competitions are held once again. What do you think?

2 Likes

It is good to hold competitions because a competition can
Cause a movement movement in the community (envato). :sunglasses: :ok_hand: :muscle: :no_good_man:

2 Likes

Yes, a contest can be a good effort in the forum envato. :+1:

You can compete in the marketplace.

2 Likes

you are right
But the excitement of a match is not good for the community (envato)؟ :wink:

1 Like

They did have contests all the time, and I believe they still do some seasonal ones.

1 Like

It is good that the competitions are held not only to earn money but also to enjoy the competition :grinning:

competition what for? u struggle not enough yet? competitions bring nothing to the table, they will not help u get noticed or whatever , not to mention that u would probably waste your time - become only the winners end up not losing their time - to take part in something to get nothing in the end …

1 Like

Taking part in competitions can cause a bit of movement and sometimes a new idea to create a new item :sunglasses:Not that you have to win the race is a pleasure to participate in :grinning:Your different point of view for holding a contest is respectable. Your point of view :thinking:

well this is a point of view , i respect your “expectations” though i am not sharing your opinion … look, life nowadays is already challenging and very high in terms of competition for about everything and occasions “to compete” are more than numerous to say the least. Besides, some people consider this place already as a competition place (that’s not my case). Then, a lot of guys struggle nowadays to make it through covid, that’s another point and, to tell how i feel, i am not sure that what any of the concerned people are looking for is “more competition” (even for “fun”). Next, here u have some "contests” - the best logo design or whatever occasionally, not to mention the little games about betting on premier league results, for example. Actually, u have contests in places like deviantart (for fun as u mentioned, potentially to get a prize but not always). Finally, u have some places that i will qualify as “dirty” - like Eea or some others (i clearly do not feel like making any advertising for these dirty ones - to keep being polite i will say that they are working for big brands and organize competitions “where designers get prizes” (2 or 3) for their designs , in which they have millions of submissions, millions work for free and that u could consider as a “game for fun” - still to keep presenting things politely … lol - if u just do not want to feel like u have been wasting your time, period … so i guess that competition is definitely not what this place needs the most, especially right now, i guess the other way around would be a much better thing indeed. Now , u may disagree , this fine but this is my personal point of view and i let u know about it lol

1 Like

Each item made by us reflects and reflects the way we think about life around us.
Which is displayed in an item but should be looked at thoughtfully sometimes expresses many of our thinking is sometimes meaningless and comforting.
The races were tiring at times, but they were an incentive to move on.
We must not stop at one point in time, we must change it.

1 Like

work in an agency buddy , u’ll have to rush all the time lol and u will probably not find “competition” but fight to fight lol a whole lot of exercice in perspective …

Sometimes there are people who just talk instead of thinking a little.
Working in (envato) is not just about making money, but you should enjoy what you do as well as make money.respected the thoughts of others.Competition is not just about winning, it is about learning
People who are only thinking of winning do not understand competition or at all.Working in (envato) is easier than many other low-income, high-risk jobs.What we do in envato markets, while small, has a big impact on society as a whole.
:no_good_man: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

i have not disrespected your thoughts as for i know … to enjoy what u do , u would have not to have restrictions in terms of style, which is less likely to happen than in the past and as for what u mentioned about low-income jobs and so on , this is a point of view, i have a different one. In my case i have a low income in the very small agency i am working in but this is what pays the bills this far (if i had to stick to GR gains only i would miles away from it and i do not have so much o complain about sales in a general way , as i am ranker 412th and i did not take part in the time that sales were easy to get and way more massive)! the world is not pink or black buddy , there are a great variations of colors in between and as many colors as situations , one thing is for sure , though , this is that competition is not what is the most indispensable right now where so many people are struggling