why ? Can help me ? index

Hello,
Thank you for the accept :).
We downloaded an wordpress template from you and it’s really nice. However, we encountered a problem when we access the website. instead of entry directly on the site, it’s entry on “Index of” and only after clicking on the directory with the site we can rich it.
Do you have any idea why it is working like that? What should we done or didn’t in order to solve this issue?

sounds like it’s installed/set up in the wrong folder on your hosting

when you go into the ‘index’ folder does the theme work as it should?

Yes. When we entry on Index folder the template is working great.
We were trying to fix the issue, and we deleteted from the WordPress-> Settings-> Generals -> http://lublog.ro/wp the “/wp” from the URL.
and we guess we messed up more :frowning: because now the Word press does not recognize us as the users and the following page is displayed on our website.

Issue may be related to site URL and/or .htaccess configuration. Try re-installing the theme from scratch, this should solve the problem. In case of you still need help, I can provide support at Envato Studio within few hours

I can’t do anything, I can’t log in, I can’t do anything from the rescue page, any push button appears.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

how can i get back to those general settings so i can put back “wp”?

Remove the installation and re-install the WordPress/themes from scratch as I suggested earlier. You can contact the hosting provider for free support. They may able to provide a solution for you or as I stated, you can purchase the service at Studio then I can solve the problems for you.

Thank very much it works.!! :smiley:
Have a great day.