Why are my business cards hard reject?

Hi,

I created this business card and decided to sell it here on graphic river, but it got hard rejected for both, can someone please tell me whats wrong with it?

hi things are clearly different from one card to the other …

i like thr first one , though the preview is not optimized all the same … as your really need to introduce a decent looking professional like fake logo , the fact that this is missing is clearly decreasing the impact of your card and reduces the hierarchy of information to make everything flatter than they actually are … pls try to make sure that all texts are popping out a bit more and for the b-side just move down a bit the header and and move up slightly the footer , u will have a netter balance in my view

the second card to be honest i do not like it … there is an effort about originality , though , i think there is much to say about this one … first of all if u ask me the style of the two sides are somehow differing a bit … there is once again a true need for a decent looking fake logo , too , not to mention that this side remains rather empty in a general way … “graphic master” is hardly readable and is definitely not positioned properly … have u heard about z-shape reading (the process of reading made by eyes)? for the information side , the information seems to be lost in the sideway … the problem is that the whole card is meant for these information, as the goal of such an item is to get to know the contact and to be able to write or call to him or her … blocks of texts are not aligned , nothing is popping out indeed, icons look like photoshop presets , they are definitely lacking originality and impact. the color of the picture not completely differing colorize , not resembling either … this is the worst in this case …