why are contact info completly hidden and it is impossible to bet in contact with anybody when

a item is bougts then you are lost if the thing does not work- where do <I get help do I have to contact Paypal to get my money back? WOOCS - WooCommerce Currency Switcher Professional does not work on my side

Hi @gitte-lindgren,

Please contact the author of your purchased plugin, the author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Can you explain why the support doesnt reply in days since i submited the ticket yet they keep replying to people on twitter and giving them meaningless support and asking for their ticket number and they will help them right away…
while im here with a non-functional product for which i paid…i hope you can give me a really good explanation for this…

tried that they do not answer (big supprice)

Please give them time to get back to you. I hope they will reply as quickly they can.

More time? The subscription that “I” paid for is going by, while your incompetent support isnt responding to anything.
And while we are at it, stop censoring us who are paying for this service, which lets be honest is not much of a service. A support ticket should be addressed in max 24h.
Explain to me, how do you all have time censoring, and giving meaningless replies here and on social media while customers like me who have issues with a WAY OVERPRICED subscription do not get any support?
Explain to me how can i be patient, when you are literally wasting my money?!

I can find any of your support request Comments in the plugin comments page:

Hope you have sent them support request through this page and opened a support ticket:

Hope the author @realmag777 will reply you very soon! Support ticket reply can be some delay depends on business days and business hours of the author support team. @realmag777

1 Like

And that is my fault because?

Hello

Support is here: FOX - Currency Switcher Professional for WooCommerce (old name is WOOCS)

Conditions of support described on the top:
If you not got email within 24~36 business hours, firstly check your spam box, and if no any email from the support there - back to the forum and read answer here. DO NOT ANSWER ON EMAILS [noreply@pluginus.net] FROM THE FORUM!! Emails are just for your info, all answers should be published only here.
The support doesn work on Saturdays and Sundays, so some Friday requests can be answered on Monday.

We do not work in twitter or somewhere else, be sure we are talking about WOOCS plugin (new name is FOX)