Why and how items are being rejected

[GraphicRiver] Your item, Business Flyer, has been rejected. Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Business Flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Please check my item.

1 Like

hi u have a major problem indeed, there is a very big disconnection between the very rounded shapes that u are using and the the very “squared” of text content parts. Indeed, the rounded shapes are interesting but the problem is that u could not achieve to manage them when it comes to the lay out and organizing the document properly. Look at the paragraphs “about us” and “why choose” to have a better understanding of what i am talking about … indeed, between the shape and the squared paragraphs u have disharmonious empty spaces as u did not manage to follow shapes or find a way to cut the rounded style and imbricate texts indeed …
the rounded shapes also put u through a lot of trouble to place header texts , which are not appropriately placed. Besides , still about these texts and the shapes under , as u can see there is a real issue of contrast and contrast is not a big deal , this is a basic design principle … that , in a snowball effect , is leading u to have an issue with readability as well …
still about contrast, u have some additional problems blue texts on grey background that are not being readable enough or popping out enough, besides, in this case, this brings u to deal with further problems as hierarchy issues get in the mix too …look, at this stage , your title is harder to read and being less visible than the main body of paragraphs
otherwise
i have icons, text and paragraphs being flagged and aligned on the left, on the center and on the right … a big disharmony is resulting from this , and pls keep in mind that alignment is another basic design principle … This means that u have been violating two main design rules and this is , as such , hard to manage to have the item approved …
u have an execution issue on the lines creating the rounded header shape …
finally , icons are a bit basic, not being valued and, as such, do not bring anything too much to the table in this context …

2 Likes

Thanks Dear!

1 Like

u are welcome good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jony Bro. You used Meaningless Shapes, Lack of Synchronization & max white gap between other image shapes. I hope you will strongly come back. Good luck.

2 Likes

Insa Alllah. Thank you so much!

1 Like

hi buddy, this is basically what i said lol

2 Likes

Hello buddy, He is my student. :grinning:

3 Likes

lol he chose a cool teacher :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

u are welcome :slight_smile: