Whoops! Something went wrong. Please try again or sign in via this link.

Whoops! Something went wrong.
Please try again or sign in via this link.

This message shows up when I try to login to my account. I write down my credentials correctly, plus I have linked my account to a that two-factor authentication app. How can I access my account?

Hi,

I can’t find your account in envato market. Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Could this be the reason why the script I bought isn’t recognizing the Item Purchase Code?

yes, you have to solve your account issue for working the purchase code.

So, I have to wait up to 7 days for this issue to resolve; an issue caused by this site’s incapability to process new users? Can I have a refund for that bought plugin, at least?

somehow your account got locked and you have to fix the account first. Only customer support team can check it for you what is going wrong with your account. So, please wait for their reply, they will reply you as quicklt they can. Thanks

I also experienced the same issue and when I made contact with Support Team they replied: “Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be reenabling your account.”
Again I aksed them “Why wont they re enable my account? also tell me how to fix this issue”
Again the Support team is replying with the same above message: “Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be reenabling your account.”

As if they are just replying as auto generated machine.
I suggest them to change their name from Support Team to Auto Generated Response Machine which does not have any clear soultion or fix.
Really FRUSTRATED with Envato.

Hoping an alternative to Envato would solve all these problems