Who has this feature?

Reasonable This simple feature is not present in the market of Envato?!

Look for a simple program or program that has the advantages of recording the presence and absence of students, and also the management of behaviors, such as:

Please I need your help, I went to a school and asked me for a special app to attend and leave the students, but I have a list of punitive special absence, uniforms and other items …

For example, Disciplinary procedures for violations of students’ absence:

The feature is:

Is this Feature in your app?

Disciplinary Procedures for Student Absence:

1- In the absence of the student 3 : 4 consecutive days or not connected in a month (the role of the teacher - the role of the school)

2- In the absence of the student 5: 9 consecutive days or not connected in a month (the role of the teacher - the role of the school)

3- In the absence of the student 10 or more in One semester consecutive days or not connected in a month (the role of the teacher - the role of the school)

4- 3- In the absence of the student 15 or more in One semester consecutive days or not connected in a month (the role of the teacher - the role of the school)

I hope to find what I’m looking for here …

Thanks…

What do you mean by “app”? Is this as a mobile app? Part of a website? Etc

Either way it’s quite niche and you will almost certainly need to get it custom built.

Assuming you have a sensible budget then you could look for a freelancer on www.studio.envato.com

What I want is PHP script, do not require it, for example script:

When I entered studio.envato.com, I did not go to the place to explain what I wanted, so wait for the reply or offers.

help me please…

Thank you …

[quote=“MTZ1978, post:3, topic:201734”]
What I want is PHP script, do not require it, for example script:
Gym Master - Gym Management System