Which themes are best for SEO

Which themes are best for SEO

Check this page for what are you looking

There is no such things as the best theme for SEO. All themes by default are SEO optimized, but anyway you should make additional SEO for your website, if you’re not familiar with it you can hire a freelancer or use Yoast SEO plugin.

1 Like

It is easier for search engines to interpret information when a website has a good theme, according to Google, and Mueller agreed that changing a website’s theme generally had an impact on SEO.

Astra

One of the top SEO expert WordPress themes is Astra, a potent all-purpose theme. It makes it simple to pick a template for your website because it includes a number of starter sites for various company areas.

Drag and drop page builders like Visual Composer and WPBakery are supported by Astra. Additionally, it works with premium WordPress plugins.

Additionally, you can update your Astra theme settings using the WordPress theme customizer. As you make changes to elements like your header styles, fonts, colors, and more, you can get a live preview of your site as you work.

For the optimization of your website, Astra works flawlessly with SEO plugins like All in One SEO and Yoast SEO. Shortcodes are simple to add to your articles and websites.

If i were you i would choose Betheme, it’s super fast and have tons of new features and advanced options to make your site looking just like you want. I’m super pleased when using it. At first time i was overwhelmed in options of this theme… but after couple of projects i believe that it’s an advantage of it.
After all with this theme you can achieve 100/100 on gtmetrics like on link below from developer