Which theme is recommended (WHMCS & WORDPRESS

Hi,

I need a theme for WHMCS/WORDPRESS Integration, please recommend a theme, My Clients primary focus is Domain Search functionality so the theme should offer both single & bulk search in wordpress and whmcs.

Thanks,
Deepa

Hi,

You can try from this page

thanks!

Thank you I have searched but unable to find a relevant theme which supports bulk domain search.

Hi

you can check this one:

Thanks

@mgscoder thanks, am I missing something on the demo? I do not see a bulk search form for domains anywhere, pardon if I have missed out but would be really help if you can point the demo where you have seen the bulk search capability.

Thanks,
Deepa

https://akdesigner.com/whmcs-templates/cart.php?a=add&domain=register

Hi

Just go to live preview then click Demo menu and check demo you will find search domain option there.

You can also check this one:

Thanks

@Zaccc Thank you so much for the response, that I what we have right now, it allows single keyword search at a time, Looking for bulk keyword search capabilities.

Same form in both wordpress & whmcs to allow bulk keyword search.

I really appreciate everyone our trying to help me pin down, I really need to deliver this at the earliest by tomorrow, If there is none here at theme forest I need to look into hiring a developer.

Thanks,
Deepa

Hi,

Yes it is the same case single keyword search, I am looking for bulk keyword search capabilities. Really appreciate your help, I am still looking through all the themes have not found yet.

Thanks,
Deepa

Hi

In this case you can go with your 2nd options mean purchase best one you will choose and hire a developer to make the rest required functionality.

Thanks

You will not have out of box solution in any template. That must be made by custom code.

@Zaccc I see that now, I could not find anything.

Thanks alot