Which one license we should to purchase ??

Hello everyone.

One of the buyers want to purchase track from audiojungle for TV Commercial use and they want to broadcast in UK.

Please tell me which one license they should to purchase ??

Thanks in advance :wink:


They should get one the three Music Broadcast licenses (MB (1million), MB (10 million) and MB&F).

Which one of them depends on the potential audience of the channel(s), the commercial will be broadcasted on.

If the commercial will air on national TV in the UK, then the Music Broadcast and Film is required, as the potential audience will be over 10 millions.

The potential audience is the total number of people who can receive the broadcast. It must not be confused with the actual audience score of the commercial.

Hope it helps!