Which Music license question


I want to use a track for a video highlights of an small local racing event.
My question is, which license is suited for this kind of thing.
And I’m talking about maybe 300 to 400 views top in the web.
what I have to pay for 10 videos for one client that will be published in a week?


I think regular license is suitable for you

1 Like

The Music Standard License is the one you need.

You will have to get a standard license for each video. So ten videos means ten licenses. Unless they are part of a series, in which case a single license would cover those ten videos.

1 Like

They are highlights of an race event categories, different footage, same concept, only gonna upload them once to the web on the same day or during one week.
The point is let people see the category they want instead looking for it inside one video.