Which Microphone is Best for Beginner Artist 🀨

Hi everyone!
I love to create music but I need your help with choosing a microphone
Please can you share your experience about Microphones for vocals

Which Microphone is Best for Beginner Artist on AudioJungle

and also share your thoughts about
Focusrite Scarlett Studio Pack (2nd Gen)
or
Focusrite Scarlett Solo + AT2020 + Behringer HPX2000

Thanks! :blush: :sweat_smile:

Depends, which style do you want to record?

1 Like

Pop Electronic type :sob:

Well, maybe the most used micro could be the SM58, but i think Rode NTK or Neumann TLM 102 are a good choice too.

1 Like

Search for this information on YouTube. there are reviews where explain the difference and conditions of use.

1 Like

I don’t recommend Scarlett mic, i tried it. Rode NT2-A would be a better choice.

1 Like

Any one tried AT2020! :cry:

That one needs phantom, no?

1 Like

Right! AT2020 needs phantom power

Ok, i think i know which one is.

Be careful, itΒ΄s a little bit strident in high frecuencies, so you must eq later.
But for that price is a good choice.
Like others say, try to find some videos in youtube to make an idea.

1 Like

Thank you very much Manriquedelara
for your opinion :hugs::blush:

1 Like

Personally, I using HEiL Sound PR-40 Dynamic microphone. He works pretty well for me. To be honest, I’m not really good at electronics, I bought this microphone using advice and information from the website that specializes with recommendations and has info about microphones, sound systems, speakers, microphones. I found this website when I needed to change my in-car sound system, google brought me to their top of best 6x9 speakers https://www.audio-direct.com/2020/05/07/best-6x9-speakers/ .
Now I using this website, always, when I need some recommendations regarding any sound system related things. Check their website, maybe you will find the answer to your question.

1 Like