Which license?

Can you resell the things at Envato Elements / Envato Market and if so, do you need a Which license?
Both only have audio, stock video and sound effects!

What do you mean by resell? It’s never okay to take a song and resell it as is.

1 Like

By reselling, I mean to amusement parks, funfair and radio stations. But of course with one voice on top.

Hello @kirmesradiojingles

A little longer answer for this one since it can be a difference between the licenses from Elements and Envato Markets, so let’s get try to shed some light:

1. Envato Elements license. There is one single license for all items available in Elements. You can find it here → License Terms — Envato Elements
    Please note: There is a special section for Music so make sure you scroll down a bit:

Music Item special terms

1. For music Items, the rights granted under this license are subject to the following restrictions:
  2. Broadcast use is not allowed. Please contact us if you wish to use the music for Broadcast.
  3. For films, the End Product, the film may not be theatrically released. (To avoid confusion, use in an Indie Film is an Allowed Use). Please contact us if you wish to use the music in a theatrically released film.
  4. For P.R.O. Music, public performance rights are not included with this license. See below for more details.
  5. The original author of the Item retains ownership of the Item. You can’t claim ownership of the Item, even if modified in accordance with this agreement, for example through content identification systems.
    Example: if you use a music track synced in your video, you can’t claim rights to the music (e.g. through applying “Content ID” or similar systems to the music in your video).

For items you get from AudioJungle, please make sure you read these terms → Licenses | AudioJungle

For items you get from VideoHive, please make sure you go over this article → Licenses | VideoHive

Also, as far as I understand from your previous posts, you basically want to create “end products” using video templates (promo videos for example) for you customers. You can use items from all mentioned services to do that, but please make sure you go through all the links I’ve sent you.

It is a bit hard to get advice due to the vague message you’ve left. This is why I strongly advise you take your time to go through all licenses so you’ll be completely safe while using the products purchased.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope I’ve answered all your questions or at least pointed in the right direction😊

1 Like