which license should I recommend?

I received this email (below) and am not sure what license type I should recommend. I appreciate any input you might have:

I bought a music called “Latin Guitar Groove” by ProvenTrack, we’re going to use in a 60 seconds video. This video will be used by a brand on their social media, on their website, all other the world, during 3 years. Do I need to pay something to the P.R.O. United States BMI or not? I did research on Audiojungle website, but I’m not sure to quite understand.