Which license should I purchase for SaaS?

Hi All,

I am going to build a website which will be used by multiple users (multi-tenant) for the different services i provide. It can be considered Software as a Service. Client will never have access to any of the theme for reuse or download. The theme will be only used for my product development.

In this case which license should I purchase. Is there any other license for the themes?

Thanks,
Bhavin Shah

Hi

If your customer will need to pay to access your website content then you will need to purchase extended license.
Where Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve licensed) is distributed for free.

Which license do I need for an end product that is only accessible to paying users?

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks

Like is this require official confirmation? like from Envato or the Author for my website? Is it fine if my site has multiple workflows or product from single UI?

Thanks,
B

How is it SaaS? How will users use it? To do what?

There are other restrictions around using envato products in SaaS or on demand type products, so it’s important to be very clear on how it will be used

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato support License Expert team will be happy to assist you.