Which license should I buy for dance lesson?

Hello everyone, I would like to give a dance lesson for 20 people and I wonder which license I should buy.
thank you for your help.


The standard license is the one you want.

However, as you will play the music at a live venue/event, there is a possibility that you may be responsible for paying performance royalties, if the music is PRO registered. Something you may want to check with the venue/gym owner as well as with your local PRO.

1 Like