Which License should be used for SaaS?

Hi guys,

I keep getting requests from users to use my products as a SaaS (Software as a Service) application. I’m unsure on what advice to give to them in terms of what license they’d need for this? Because both licenses refer to only one client whereas a SaaS has many paying clients.

I notice a lot of software on CodeCanyon has the ability to purchase plans/run as SaaS products, so do users just sell them with Regular Licenses/Extended?

Would love to hear an official word on Envato from this.

if your buyer gonna used as end user so Regular License is the choice , if the buyer gonna used as sass for customers as end users he should buy with Extended one