Which license I need to buy for internal dashboard?

I am building an Android/IOS app where users need a paid subscription to access some features from that mobile app.

I am thinking of building an internal react admin dashboard using Vuexy for managing those users by super admin/internal team member.

Which license do I need to buy? Regular or Extended?

Extended license.

Why Extended license? End-user will not be going to use any part for the internal dashboard, They are only exposed to custom mobile App…

You want to use Dashboard to mange the front end for the subscribed users.

Do I need a Regular License or an Extended License?

Still confused open Help ticket and Envato License expert support team will be happy to assist you.


1 Like