Which is best page builder for integration with theme with small budget?

If you integrate SiteOrigin plugin as TGM plugin activation, there wont be any issues in licensing, you should not included it in your theme.

1 Like

That is correct. But still I’d prefer Unyson page builder. Site Origin was never easy for customization for me.

1 Like

Unyson :+1:

1 Like

The Unyson has same simple visual as SiteOrigins. I don’t think my customers like them.

Does anyone have any feedback about using simple page builder for great theme?

I guess customer really like modern page builder with visual and more features supported.

I used some themes and I know I need more features when edit content.

In Unyson you can add as many as you wish page builder custom elements. You won’t get better page builder for free.

1 Like

I keep my eye on various page builder and I believe SiteOrigins is the best solution.
It’s very clear to use, free, has live editor.
Test it, I believe you’ll like it.

I’ve used Visual Composer in last two themes (before we used Aqua Page Builder, but sadly, it’s abbandoned), but had some issues with it + extended licence is too expensive for us and it’s like 90% sure we will switch to SiteOrigins

1 Like

You can use TGM plugin activation to prompt for SiteOrigin page builder install. No licensing issues then.

1 Like

As I see King Composer is free if you use only backend.

Regards.

I used king composer and I really like it. I suggest king composer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you using pro Developer licence ? or just free version ?

1 Like

Free version has everything which we required and I am using free version :smiley:

Yes, I am using free version :wink:

2 Likes

I think King Composer is good choose for this moment. ( A strong page builder - faster and more feature)

I will use it for next theme.

King Composer looks promising. Just tested it. Are there any more theme authors that use it already?

1 Like

Hey, do you have some demos theme which you use that plugin?

I prefer Unyson cause we get everything together.
They have tons of extensions which saved lots of times for a developer

Yes, but right now I can’t share them … those are in the process of review :wink:

Ok.
I saw new feature is Section Manager, did you try that for your sample data?
I am not understand how it works. I have not ever seen that before at other page builder.

Section manager is something like a Grid Builder. You can create sections and use them while building pages or posts :slight_smile:

Oh I did not know what is Grid builder. But seem this feature is good for customers.

I don’t like the Paste panel of KingComposer, it is hard to use. Mark + for KingComposer is the copy paste the raw code, which I can copy parts of shortcode from local site to live site.