which error my flyer? I need fix before submit graphicriver.

@DesignSomething @n2n44

Happy christmas to all authors :slight_smile:

Thank you!

hi Jeri, sorry I could not see this message, the new forum system is impossible to understand if u ask me… anyways, u have a major hierarchy of information problem indeed. At this stage ,u have only the title and the rest … your work will be accomplished hierarchy wise the day that u have all the major things being highlighted , that is to say the information answering to the following questions “what? when? where? who?”. After this , superposing the two title parts is not functional nor is it impactful or aesthetic and I tend to believe that this is better to alternate between stick type font and manuscript one to that u can potentially imbricate things more. The club name must be much more valued, stop putting it on top to copy others who do something wrong and illogical indeed. The couple seems to be pasted in the middle , not really composed with the rest. Part of the reason is that there is no impact from the color around the couple and them. All the yellow texts do not spring out much. There is a globally deep issue of harmony between all that u have put together , u have to make sure that typo, pictures and elements make perfect sense when assembled all together … Readability needs a clear improvement, as well …

1 Like

Thank you but It’s flyer I think that not unique design

Now I cann’t job this flyer, I am working other thing.

@n2n44
Nico… a ask…
if half is glued does that mean you have to remove a heart model?